Need a couple dimensions of the smaller series.

Anorad

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Hello all,
In need of some dimensions of these models. I already called the company, and they directed me here.
PM-1022v
PM-1127VF
PM01130v
PM-1228VF
Bottom of lathe base to center of center bore = "
Length of lathe base end to end = "
I plan on mounting one of these on a Bridgeport V2XT with Centroid controls. I hope to get dual purpose (lathe and 4th axis) out of it. My space is limited until I retire in a year or so. I plan on adding to my garage at that time to make room for a full-size lathe and possibly a cnc table with multi-function capabilities, etc.. Gotta keep the mind working don't ya know. TIA

I have a PM 10-30, with minor exceptions its dimensionally the same as the 10-22 but 8" longer.

Bottom of lathe base to center of center bore = 12.5 inches

Length of lathe base end to end = 43" (the PM 10-30 is 51 inches.)

Sounds like a fair project.

I retired 22 years ago, still working my mind.

Last edited:
Ah, Love it! How did you pull those numbers so fast? Looks like if the numbers scale, I might be able to get up to a PM-1127VF without having to make extension adapter plates to mount to the table. Thank you! And Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Looks like I'm not the only one around here that made plans to stay busy this way. Nice!

Hahaha, nice methodical procedure you worked out there, I thought there might have been a few more steps to complete. Thank you

Back