My wife ran across these

Ooh, here's an idea- Cybertruck: Tannerite Edition!

Right idea, wrong weapon.

We had these when I was in the core years...............many, many (did I say many) years ago. Awesome weapon.

Once I had the pleasure of firing one. Did a number on the target. I kinda miss those days. I had hair back then.

light anti tank weapon.jpg

I like the looks. Whine all you want, everything else on the road looks exactly the same. I was behind a Maserati the other day and the only thing to distinguish it from a volkswagen (<--undeserving of uppercase) was the badge. It looked booooorrrrring. I'd totally go for something as cool looking as the cyber truck.

GsT

My kid has a Tesla 3 "performance" model, or something to this effect. 4 wheel drive. This car is just plain STUPID fast. Just a semi-fast launch off a stop feels like a jet on full throttle during takeoff.

I like the looks. Whine all you want, everything else on the road looks exactly the same. I was behind a Maserati the other day and the only thing to distinguish it from a volkswagen (<--undeserving of uppercase) was the badge. It looked booooorrrrring. I'd totally go for something as cool looking as the cyber truck.

GsT
Agree 100% !

My son saw these also. They were on hwy395 at the Oregon/California border when he saw them. There were 4 of them then.

Side note: Tesla drivers are more likely to be in a crash than nearly anyone else.

There was an electric car marketed in Europe 20 or more years ago with a speaker that made a motor sound because otherwise pedestrians were unaware the silent car was coming.

Back