My Small Shop, For What It Is.(The Shed Out Back)

Whyemier

Active User
Registered
It's only a shed...but it's my shed.

Hot in the summer, cold in the winter.

Have ta fight off the gnats and skeeters sometimes.

No air and only a space heater for the colder days

A fan or two for the hotter ones.

I can work here.

SANY001.JPGSANY006.JPGSANY007.JPGSANY002.JPGSANY003.JPGSANY004.JPG

SANY001.JPG SANY002.JPG SANY003.JPG SANY004.JPG SANY005.JPG SANY006.JPG SANY007.JPG

Basically the same as I have. 9 x 12 ft shed and other stuff in basement. Mine is insulated as I used structural panels, so it is easier to heat and not too hot most days.
Pierre

I started with less. Nice little space and you have all the essential metal working machines there.

Paul.

Nothing wrong with that. Looks like it would be fairly simple to insulate it and stick a window unit in the wall. I used to build pistol grips on a workbench that I built along one wall of our dining room in an apartment that we used to live in. It also functioned as a reloading bench when I wasn't building grips. The new tenants thought it was a really cool breakfast bar and I didn't tell them any different. I wonder if they're still finding pieces of H4831 powder from where I knocked over my powder trickler? :lmao:

Nothing wrong with that. Looks like it would be fairly simple to insulate it and stick a window unit in the wall. I used to build pistol grips on a workbench that I built along one wall of our dining room in an apartment that we used to live in. It also functioned as a reloading bench when I wasn't building grips. The new tenants thought it was a really cool breakfast bar and I didn't tell them any different. I wonder if they're still finding pieces of H4831 powder from where I knocked over my powder trickler? :lmao:

Surely they'll think it is some exotic spice to dress the salad!
:roflmao:

It's only a shed...but it's my shed.

Hot in the summer, cold in the winter.

Have ta fight off the gnats and skeeters sometimes.

No air and only a space heater for the colder days

A fan or two for the hotter ones.

I can work here.

Nothing wrong with your shop, looks like you have what you need, when our Son was small and we lived in an apartment I put a divider in his room, half the divider was like a sliding door, that was part of my shop and the other part was the balcony full of stuff with tarps over every thing, when my son got out of bed he was standing in the hall of the apartment, LOL, you work with what you have.

:thumbzup3:

Looking good to me. A place for everything and everything in place.

Thank you for the tour.

Just like my basement shop. It's small like a doghouse, but it's one place that puts a smile on my face.

Looks an awful lot like mine! All the necessities, not too many frills. It gets the job done though, and lots of fun to boot.

GG

Back