My rant about shipping cost

My rant is when the shipping companies charge a “handling fee” for assessing taxes. I don’t mind paying taxes and duties on things that I import. What I do find unpalatable is when the “handling fee” is three or more times what I paid in taxes and duties.

My rant is when the shipping companies charge a “handling fee” for assessing taxes. I don’t mind paying taxes and duties on things that I import. What I do find unpalatable is when the “handling fee” is three or more times what I paid in taxes and duties.
...or "brokerage" fees. Then charging you a COD fee to collect their "brokerage fees" for the service that they "force" you to use.

I've even had a courier service eff up and send bill collectors after me even though I had already paid their fees. Lets just say they got a few phone calls from me that weren't so "congenial" and finally ended it after I had a lawyer (a friend did it for free) call and threaten them with court action if they impacted my CR in any way and didn't stop this foolishness toute suite.

What a scam all courier crap that is....

Last edited:
Back