My DRO accuracy test

Yeah Buddy
I had a little Atlas back in the 90's. Like a fool I let it go. At the time I was doing so much machine work at work that I didn't want to do more of it when I got home, went fishing instead. I sure do miss it now. I hope whoever has it now is enjoying it as much as I would.
Very good job of machining that rack. A real good example of how the work you can do on a machine is not limited by the size of the machine. Good stuff!

Yeah Buddy
I had a little Atlas back in the 90's. Like a fool I let it go. At the time I was doing so much machine work at work that I didn't want to do more of it when I got home, went fishing instead. I sure do miss it now. I hope whoever has it now is enjoying it as much as I would.
Very good job of machining that rack. A real good example of how the work you can do on a machine is not limited by the size of the machine. Good stuff!

Thanks, they're an interesting machine, as simple and crude looking as they are they're amazingly accurate. It's not hard to see why they were replaced by milling machines for surfacing and such but for some operations they're hard to beet and tooling is cheap.

Greg

Back