My Cover's Been Blown.

The wife and I have started talking about a new dishwasher and the next thing you know videos start showing up on YouTube concerning the best dishwasher buys.

My hearing is going, can't hear who's listening, so's I just keep talking, hoping I'll hear hear myself here. Hear here, there their, wear where. If I new, or cared I'd tell ya. Mike

I’d listened to a very interesting podcast by ex Google exec and we don’t have Alexis or a smart tv but we do have phones. Friends of ours we out in their garden and heard their cell so went in and got it, answered the call, hung up and continued with the gardening. They were talking about they needed a new table cloth and discussed which color/pattern and decided on plaid as they’d never had one. Got done with gardening and checked their email and there was an ad for plaid table cloths from a company they’d never heard of. Spooked them. We were talking about how our new puppy is constantly eating everything everywhere and how I dont always catch him in time. Within an hour I get an email from a pet insurance company. I’ve never gotten pet insurance before.

:( Whenever I log into the puter I have Adam & Eve ads pop up . Have to wonder .............................................:face slap:

I purchased a cheap URL and GMail services for it.

Now, anytime I sign up for anything, I use a custom email tied only to that website:

Everything gets dumped into the same inbox, but I can see who's selling my email information and chop off that whole email address with a few clicks.

My wife thinks I'm nuts.

Back