Motor and VFD for Belt Grinder

I think my Reeder is well made but could be refined some.

View attachment 235009 I just bought a Northridege Tools 2x72 an it is a pice of art. I was collecting all the pieces to build my own grinder and just could not help myself after looking at these grinders.

Hey Brooks, did you get the package as shown? If so, how do you like it? That is a very nice grinder!

I have a really nice Reeder for sale Mike. LOL

My home improvement project is protecting me from you and from any other big purchases right now, Duane! Doesn't keep me from envy, though.

Hey Brooks, did you get the package as shown? If so, how do you like it? That is a very nice grinder!
Hey Mike, yes I did get the exact same machine. I just got it at the end of last week and have it assembled but not hooked up to power yet. I have to run a 20 Amp 220 circuit this weekend and build a stand for it. I have been saving for a year to get this baby.

Nice, Brooks. Congrats on what looks to be a well-built sander. So many on the market today and that one looks to be reasonably priced for what it is. Thanks for the heads up. Give us a review when she's up and running, please.

Back