miniature (milling-machine)

Wow, I admire quality work, but quality work in miniature is astounding. I am doing my newbie browsing and just had to comment on such an amazing project. Does it mill, that would be the icing on the cake to have a milled piece on the bed.

I've seen many quality minatures of all sorts of machines over the years, and hold the machines, and especially their builders, in a special place of admiration. I've not yet seen a machine tool done up, before yours; you stand tall in my book. Thank you.

I love miniature machine tools,and models in general,though I never build them. If I were to get into building miniatures,machine tools would be something that would hold a lot of interest to make.

A great project!!!!

Looks like my 1905 Rockford mill. Way cool. Some talk about it, But you did it. Tip of the hat to you.:thumbzup:

Definately slicker than glass. Hats off and two thumbs up for such a thorough and extensive project. If it works that would be seriously cool too. Imagine a mini machine reproducing itself. Just too cool for word. I'm gushing so I will STHU (Shut The Heck Up)
Regards.
Bob

Very impressive work you do.
How much time do you think it took to build it?
The quality looks top notch! Great work ;)

Extremely well done. You don't see many done in Bar Stock. Any idea of how many hours in that build? ------ "Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow wow WOW!! That kind of work always brings out the kid in me! Wow

Bernie

Back