Mini 10x15 Workshop

Looks nice and organised which is always important in the more confined spaces :)

Stuart

Looks nice and organised which is always important in the more confined spaces :)
Stuart

For the past few months I've been trying to put things away right after I'm finished. I tripped over things I left laying around on the floor and almost had a serious head injury had I not caught myself in the nick of time. I'm messy but learning to be better at putting up tools and trash where they belong.

For the past few months I've been trying to put things away right after I'm finished. I tripped over things I left laying around on the floor and almost had a serious head injury had I not caught myself in the nick of time. I'm messy but learning to be better at putting up tools and trash where they belong.

Well your definetly succeeding with the tidy up :)

Stuart

Compact. You most likely have as much in your shop as I but my shop is 15x20 an I feel crowded. You have done well.

LOL-my main shop is 48X64 and is crowded.

My machine shop is 24X30.

My wife says watching me work is a combination of ballet and Tai Chi.

They both work well for me when I'm solo, but if I have company, it's difficult.

LOL-my main shop is 48X64 and is crowded.
My machine shop is 24X30.
My wife says watching me work is a combination of ballet and Tai Chi.
They both work well for me when I'm solo, but if I have company, it's difficult.

That seems like a very large shop to me!!

Back