Milwaukee No 1.5b special plain Kearney and tracker Milwaukee wis USA

Dhector

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Will add info with pc. Hate posting much with a phone.

Attachments

• IMG950202.jpg
    IMG950202.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG950201.jpg
    IMG950201.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG950200.jpg
    IMG950200.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 642878091.jpg
    642878091.jpg
    737.7 KB · Views: 45
I got a call about this as its is looking for a new home. I havent personally seen it, just these 4 pics. I do know it has sat outside in northeast colorado for approx 2 years. He said it weighs approximately 2.5 tons. He also stated he was going to remove the 5hp motor before it leaves. Is it someting anyone would be interested in?

Shame to see such a machine left out. I'm guessing that's a pretty major refurb job to get that one functional.

So the motor sat outside for 2 years also? How does he know it's any good? People are strange when it comes to motors
Anyhow, those overarms are going to be frozen solid, probably. It may take weeks of soaking to free them, and the table may not be much better
Good luck, it is (was?) a nice machine
-Mark

That one is dead. Attach a chain and sell it as a boat anchor.
Two years outside?!

Thanks for all the replies. I figured the same as you have stated. Its free without a motor(or someone to load it) so I didnt know if it would be worth it to anyone. I guess he can turn it into scrap himself. Thanks

I'm not that far away, but I've pretty much run out of room, and already have a large horizontal mill. I wouldn't be overly concerned about the rust. Things just don't rust up here the way they do back east, or the mid-west. It would definitely require a lot of TLC, but I bet it could be saved. Free, or cheap should be the price. Mike

I'm not that far away, but I've pretty much run out of room, and already have a large horizontal mill. I wouldn't be overly concerned about the rust. Things just don't rust up here the way they do back east, or the mid-west. It would definitely require a lot of TLC, but I bet it could be saved. Free, or cheap should be the price. Mike

It is free, but I dont need it. In all reality, I dont need the machines I got but I like them! Just trying to save it from being trashed if someone could use it or like it.

Back