McMaster Carr catalog

Cadillac

Registered
Registered
Just received my new McMaster Carr catalog yesterday have two sitting collecting dust. I know to get one you have to spend some good money from them and even still hard to get. Edition 120&122. Anybody interested I’d be willing to trade for something of equal value. I’ll pay for shipping you way but you have to pay for shipping my way. Let me know if interested.
image.jpg

Just received my new McMaster Carr catalog yesterday have two sitting collecting dust. I know to get one you have to spend some good money from them and even still hard to get. Edition 120&122. Anybody interested I’d be willing to trade for something of equal value. I’ll pay for shipping you way but you have to pay for shipping my way. Let me know if interested.
View attachment 311904
Take a good look at the ones you have. Are they 'two-digit' editions?
Honey grabbed one that I had picked up at an estate sale and flipped it for $120.00 on eBay. That was back in '17.

Take a good look at the ones you have. Are they 'two-digit' editions?
Honey grabbed one that I had picked up at an estate sale and flipped it for $120.00 on eBay. That was back in '17.

???? Idk from what I know the 3digit number on the front page is the edition. Which would be 120&122. Not looking to sell just a trade.

Hey Cadillac, I just came across your post and was wondering if you still have one of the catalogs available? Thanks.

I would be interested in getting my hands on one. I'd be more than happy to pay for the shipping costs. Thanks!

Just checked out MC catalogs on the bay . $50 + shipping ? :eek: I have 2 127s and a 125 laying around that were headed to the burn barrel . I'll re-think this and move them to the bay . :)

Lets hit the bay ! Haven't listed anything in a while , but have the need to get rid of some things ! :encourage:

Future firepit fuel if they don't sell . :big grin:

Attachments

• IMG_8851.JPG
    IMG_8851.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 10
I have acouple old editions I just can’t seem to throw away. Great resource to who that don’t know.

Back