Looking for blade guide for a Kalamazoo H9AW Part # is 190 I think

The saws I commented on are rarely 'parted out'. Composed of substantial casting, logical service instructions, long term parts availability and few non replaceable areas (like the hinge); what makes name brands hold (or increase) value. Even barn finds get resurrected.
Not to say we are unable to fabricate replacement items - but few will be improved.
And the built up bracket; a little more labor, better use of material, if operative is not second rate.
My scheme just presented a how-to. If 'we' are machine owners, 'we' should be able to recommend, figure out and build anything we look at.

Dont be afraid to stack a few slabs of cold rolled steel to get the dimensions you want! Screws and loctite or edge welds to make the stacking permanent.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

View attachment 361556
Left bracket is built up of a few blocks bolted together.
Thanks for the encouragement. After seeing your post I went out looked at what I had and repaired mine with a bolt and pin together assembly.
I then tuned the saw until it cuts square and plumb. Next will be to reinstall the electrical system. I think a light will be added too.

Back