Look at what followed me home.

The next time one of those is following you drive to my shop please.:roflmao:

Ya know... I must be using the wrong bait...

I have scattered chips of various different metals, as well as quality oils, on the road... yet no machine picks up the scent/trail and follows me home. :bawling:

Gonna have to figure out why... and put out the correct mix... :rubbinghands:

I have scattered chips of various different metals, as well as quality oils, on the road... yet no machine picks up the scent/trail and follows me home. :bawling:

Correct mix is easy. Grind up some $100 bills and maybe sprinkle in a few 50's.

John

Your mistake is is spreading chips which are "digested" food. Try spreading some small tasty pieces of bar stock in various types like stainless, aluminum...:happyhappy:

Youse guys CUT IT OUT!!!! It's absolutely cracking me up!:rofl:

PS ... Have you ever noticed that all them thar fancy fishing lures in the store don't really have to catch fish??? All they have to catch is FISHERMEN!:thinking:

Youse guys CUT IT OUT!!!! It's absolutely cracking me up!:rofl:

PS ... Have you ever noticed that all them thar fancy fishing lures in the store don't really have to catch fish??? All they have to catch is FISHERMEN!:thinking:

YUP...

However we know machine tools and tooling are sometimes smarter that fisherman... and then again sometimes not... :rofl:

IMO it is a perception thing... and we know how a tool junkie perceives things made of metal... :thumbsup:

Hey Jim,
is 1724 your 1/4 mile time on that Chevy????
i could build you a 383 Stroker Motor to get that time down a few seconds.
Maybe dump a ZL-1, an all aluminum 427 in there if money is no object!
but we may need to beef up the tranny and rear end a little, & maybe add some wheelie bars!!!!:jester:

PS, if your gas mileage isn't good now, i'm sure i could add some gallons per mile too:lmao:

Good find. If you need somewhere to "store" the other grinder I have room. :D

Jake Parker

Hey Jim,
is 1724 your 1/4 mile time on that Chevy????
i could build you a 383 Stroker Motor to get that time down a few seconds.
Maybe dump a ZL-1, an all aluminum 427 in there if money is no object!
but we may need to beef up the tranny and rear end a little, & maybe add some wheelie bars!!!!:jester:

PS, if your gas mileage isn't good now, i'm sure i could add some gallons per mile too:lmao:

That would do it. :rofl: Actually, that one's not mine, it's the sellers. Here's mine, the dirty one.

attachment.php?attachmentid=93602&d=1422470195&thumb=1.jpg

Back