Little Machine Shop 6750 (Sieg SX3.5) Large Benchtop Mill - any thoughts?

I have owned a couple of the PM-25MV mills. they were both good quality (Chinese) machines. I had zero problems with quality or fit and finish. I also have owned several of the smaller LMS machines (3990 and the 6750). They were also very nice (Chinese) machines with no quality or fit and finish problems. In my opinion, the specs and features are what you are paying for and country of manufacture is less of a problem than it used to be. Both Precision Mathews and Little Machine Shop are large enough companies to be able to insist on the quality they want to sell and they both want to sell quality for their customers.

I have owned a couple of the PM-25MV mills. they were both good quality (Chinese) machines. I had zero problems with quality or fit and finish. I also have owned several of the smaller LMS machines (3990 and the 6750). They were also very nice (Chinese) machines with no quality or fit and finish problems. In my opinion, the specs and features are what you are paying for and country of manufacture is less of a problem than it used to be. Both Precision Mathews and Little Machine Shop are large enough companies to be able to insist on the quality they want to sell and they both want to sell quality for their customers.
ok but you do know that PM goes to great length to differentiate between the T and C machines?

Back