Licence Plate Bracket (Disaster)

Going on a "Deluxe" The holes are for indexing, I put a pin in the original mounting bracket he has. It will mount on the lower leg of the swing arm (Softail)

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks Charley!

Nice work by the way. Hope you are able to rid yourself of him soon (These guys are like bad pennies though, always showing back up.)

-Ron

My dad owns and opperates a mechanic shop. He always runs into this kind of stuff, when I ask him how he deals with it he just said "Kill them with kindness, and charge the $#@% out of em." What kind of engine are you needing/wanting?

My dad owns and opperates a mechanic shop. He always runs into this kind of stuff, when I ask him how he deals with it he just said "Kill them with kindness, and charge the $#@% out of em." What kind of engine are you needing/wanting?

I was wanting a small four cylinder diesel for my rat rod ended up getting a murker with the Ford 2.3 fuel injected turbo motor

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

I was wanting a small four cylinder diesel for my rat rod ended up getting a murker with the Ford 2.3 fuel injected turbo motor

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

I had a merkur, 2.3 is a great engine, they also powered the mustang svo I think. I had boost up to 15lb's on the stock motor. Don't know how much hp the thing had but she was fast and could corner.

If you have the car then drag your feet in getting the bracket made. delay.... delay....delay
If you drag it out enough he will leave

Back