Lets talk Workholding and milling sheet goods

Do you know if either of the local big-box stores cary the stuff you are talking about?

Thanks, Jim!
Your photos made everything very clear.
I propose to promote your posts to "Article"!

Do you know if either of the local big-box stores cary the stuff you are talking about?

I doubt they would. I would check with a proper lumber yard or check their website for distributors in your area.

J~

Correction the product is "Extira"

Looks like the closest distributor is 30 minutes away from me. Have you seen it closer to San Jose (I ask, because your info lists you in Mountain View, which is not far from here)?

Looks like the closest distributor is 30 minutes away from me. Have you seen it closer to San Jose (I ask, because your info lists you in Mountain View, which is not far from here)?

Hey Neighbor! I didn't notice you were in Santa Clara.

I have only gotten it from Saroyran Lumber in Livermore. I'm out that way every couple of months for work. I would try calling Pinecone Lumber in Sunnyvale. If they don't have it they may have a comparable exterior MDF.

I may be picking some up in a couple of months for the high school robotics team I help mentor. We are currently designing a CNC gantry mill to cut out our sheet metal parts. If you are in no hurry I can give you a shout before we go.

J~

Back