Lets See Your Shop!

My Little Workshop is just that little, but I have seen smaller with bigger machines . I only make small unsophisticated items . It does get very hot in here yesterday was 47c. so no acting seems as though it will be up to 40c again next week so will be hibernating for another week at least.
012s.jpgSanta's Workshop.jpg
workshop3.JPGworkshop2s.jpg

012s.jpg Santa's Workshop.jpg workshop2s.jpg workshop3.JPG

Last edited:
It does get very hot in here yesterday was 47c.
so no acting seems as though it will be up to 40c again next week so will be hibernating for another week at least.
Why not install a couple extractor/ventilation fans into the end walls of the container?
These plus some roof insulation (and maybe a couple wall mounted fans) should make life a lot more pleasant.

My $0.02¢

Thanks for your thoughts. I already have a extracta on the roof. Have tried a portable A/C but that was not effective. Have a Water cooler but that is also not effective. Most effective is to wait until the outside air temp gets down to 30c and then it is OK. So I will just hide reading the forums until the weather is more favourably .

Only photo I had available. I have bunch of other stuff but these are the std essentials.
The effort taken to lug everything down and set up in the basement is a decision I am glad I made. Cool in summer and reasonably warm/dry in winter. Steady temp/RH is great for preventing rust. Moving day will require some advance notice however!!:nono:

IMG_1464.jpg

My Little Workshop is just that little, but I have seen smaller with bigger machines . I only make small unsophisticated items . It does get very hot in here yesterday was 47c. so no acting seems as though it will be up to 40c again next week so will be hibernating for another week at least.

Can you put a window in your shed so that get you any breeze blowing through.

Cant remember when my shed was below 40+ °c

Last edited:
Only photo I had available. I have bunch of other stuff but these are the std essentials.
The effort taken to lug everything down and set up in the basement is a decision I am glad I made. Cool in summer and reasonably warm/dry in winter. Steady temp/RH is great for preventing rust. Moving day will require some advance notice however!!:nono:
Nice shop

Trial if that is starting out you are right on track, those machines are a great start.
Kindest regards
Beagles

Back