Kennedy Tool Box Question

In the little drawers I had things like edge finders, extra indicator tips, telescopic and small hole gages, center punch and scribes, special tooling or small fixtures, and of course pencil and pad.
In the long drawers I had my rulers, combination square, dividers, dial and vernier calipers and depth mics.. In the bottom deeper drawer I kept my indicators , Indicol and a few set up tools I always seemed to need handy.

Hmmm. the copy I have was downloaded and kept on a flash drive. that is handy because I can enlarge the print so I can read it. [Well maybe not right now as I just got through with the fist cateract surgery. I can not read too good right now but after the other eye gets done it should be good] So any other ideas for that drawer? Thanks for the replies.
smaller kant twist or parallel clamps is what I put in that drawer.I keep machinist handbook underneath bench where I work most,reference it a lot.

I use mine for anything that is too fat for the other drawers. My HF oil filter removal gadget for instance.

Thanks again for all the input. I still have not found anything that I think really fits nicely . As I stated earlier I have the handbook on a flash card and use my laptop to access it . I thought perhaps someone would have another suggestion someday I will come to me ,when it does I will post it here. Happy Easter to all

Back