Kennedy Tool Box Question

todd281

Registered
Registered
Ok, so I just got a 7 drawer Kennedy base box. I put my Kennedy 26 inch 11 drawer 52611 top box on top of it and started to organize.. I have owned the top box for some time now and today this question finaly got the best of me so here goes. The top box has a drawer top and in the center with about 4 x 6 inch face, does it have a intended purpose? designed that way for a reason?? I love my tool boxes but have a hard time thinking that they would make it that way "just cause" Thanks in advance.

I forgot here is the pic

Attachments

• kennady 26inch.png
    kennady 26inch.png
    396.8 KB · Views: 14
I been keeping a ring compressor in it because it fits, but most likely they made it that way for a reason.

As everyone above stated , it is for your Machinist handbook as well as other cheat charts etc . It's the only drawer in my box in at work that I can find anything . :grin:

I should ad , there are plenty of older pictures in there that were once posted thru out our past shops before the sweep of NSFW objects were removed or confiscated . They are all folded but you can still make out what you need to make out , if you know what I mean . :grin:

Hmmm. the copy I have was downloaded and kept on a flash drive. that is handy because I can enlarge the print so I can read it. [Well maybe not right now as I just got through with the fist cateract surgery. I can not read too good right now but after the other eye gets done it should be good] So any other ideas for that drawer? Thanks for the replies.

Back