[Mill] Kearney and Trecker 2H & 2K Horizontal Mill Parts / Whole Machine

grnegg

Registered
Registered
I have a 2H mill and a 2K horizontal parts donors. No overarm support or other accessories on the machines. Will trade for K&T 2H accessories/attachments, Nice sharp milling cutters, raw milling stock, etc. Interested in any old machine tools/accessories/attachments. I cannot load since I have nothing that can pick 'em up. get in touch for more info.

Parts already gone:
2H: coolant pump and pickup, power feed gearset and vertical slide covers, table drain tube and elbows, table crossfeed drive gear and housing
2K: Table handwheel, coolant pump, coolant drain tube and elbows.

Last edited:
Looking for a few parts for my 2h if you still have the machine

Looking for a few parts for my 2h if you still have the machine
I do still have this machine. What parts are you looking for? Please note that I will be out of the country through 8/26 and won't be able to send anything until I get back.

Looking for a coolant pump and drive coupling, handle/latch assembly off the belt door, and the driveshaft for the accessory drive if you have one. Also have a issue in the feed gears so may be interested in parts for that also.
Thanks

I have the pump and coupling, no latch assy. and no driveshaft for accessory drive. I would like to get rid of any parts of it that I can. I don't want to see it go to scrap.

Sorry for the delay. Been in the middle of relocating.
I will take any parts you have

Does yours have the way covers for the column at the top of the knee? Mine doesn't have them and would like to add if available

Not sure which way covers you are talking about since the column ways are exposed on the 2H. Can you elaborate?

I thought that I had seen some 2h machines with way covers on the column but it must have been a larger machine

There is a telescoping cover that seals around the driveshaft that powers the knee and saddle. Is this what you might be thinking of?

Back