Is it possible to make a curved notch without buying a mill?

!Buenisima idea Syaminab! I could not make out the first picture but the second one was great. I will save that one for future use. And by the way are "opresor" (tornios de presion), set screws? Gracias y que le via bien.

!Buenisima idea Syaminab! I could not make out the first picture but the second one was great. I will save that one for future use. And by the way are "opresor" (tornios de presion), set screws? Gracias y que le via bien.
Mike, opressors are screws without head, with an allen hole. I just look for them on the travers catalog, they are called socket set screws, you are right. I m glad you liked the Idea. Now, if you can add a notch and a pin, you can limit the swivel by degrees upon holes made. The first drawing is for machinning circular grooves on the outside, the second drawing is for grooves on the inside of the ring.

I m glad you liked the Idea, I congratulate you for your spanish, hope none gets mad at us for it. If I can be of help again, do not hesitate to ask, If I know will be glad to share with you.:thumbsup:

regards

Back