Indiana Model Engine Show

rogerl

Registered
Registered
Did anyone here go to the Indiana Model Engine show? I saw postings for it on Facebook and did not go to it because I did not know how big it was. I saw some photos from the show on Facebook and it looked AMAZING. Many people there showing the model engines they built. I/C engines steam engines you name it it was there. I need to keep my eye out for it next year. Just curious if anyone here want to it. It seemed to be a worth while trip.

Roger L

Not me. But if you think about it next year, let us know in the forum before it happens. Lol

I'm the show chair and you missed a great show. Over 100 tables filled by 75 to 80 exhibitor & vendors. 400 to 500 engines here is a YouTube some one shot.

See ya there , Aaron

This year it was October 15 in Monroeville Indiana community center, and free to all. According to what the internet says.

Is that accurate?

This year it was October 15 in Monroeville Indiana community center, and free to all. According to what the internet says.

Is that accurate?
2023 was in Monroeville, 2024 will be a 2 day show I Auburn Indiana at the the natmus .org (remove the space before .org) look for more information in the next 3 weeks plus a new website for the show

55fairlane:
Keep us informed on the status of the show for next year. I am sorry that I did not go to the show this year.

Thanks
Roger L

Back