Improved Knurling Tool

That looks like a vast improvement over the standard wheels that the tool is provided with. Very professional looking knurls on the piece that is pictured, I may have to think about an upgrade on wheels, Thanks for posting.

That looks like a vast improvement over the standard wheels that the tool is provided with. Very professional looking knurls on the piece that is pictured, I may have to think about an upgrade on wheels, Thanks for posting.

The wheels I used on that machinist jack are from eBay. KPL233 for the left handed wheel and KPR233 for the right handed one. They are 3/4" diameter x 3/8" wide with a 1/4" hole. Should be the same size as the ones that came in the tool.

The ebay seller has them listed as "unbranded", but I recognized the part# immediately as being made by Accu-Trak.

That's a picture of a Form Rol die. KPR233 is a Form Rol part number. Form Roll Die is out of Worcester, MA. Their website hasn't been updated since what seems to be 1980. However, you can call them and get whatever you need. I bought some smaller die EQ series for my shop made knurler direct from them. Very nice knurls.

Back