ID Magnetic Chuck

twhite

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I was wondering if anybody can identify the manufacturer? The size is 12”x6”x2”. I went back to the sale from yesterday looking for the collets for the Deckel. I found 1 but I also found a few magnetic chucks. I left the Enco and picked this one. As it is such a nice low profile.

Doing a zip code search. It is in Bell Gardens in CA. I tried searching model number but found nothing.

33ef6c43f403886e6bec65a21e500740.jpg

148b60cff1c6ccfbfb58641f85fe8e1a.jpg

ba3ea83d9e6d81de06027fb83576ad6c.jpg

Cutting oil is my blood.

I think it might be an Import as lots of importers are/were based on the West coast and not many manufactures there. Looks like a nice score though.

I think it might be an Import as lots of importers are/were based on the West coast and not many manufactures there. Looks like a nice score though.

Can’t go wrong for $20. I liked the low profile. It has a really good magnetic pull. Now all I need is a surface grinder to mount it to.

Cutting oil is my blood.

$20! Dang, that is a great score!

Had my best weekend ever tool hunting. Deckel SO cutter grinder,Dumore77 tool post grinder only spindle for OD, 1Ton Dayton press, Dumore die grinder with a foot pedal a 6”x6” angle plate some 5” cup wheels and the mag chuck all told $260. That took every cent of my mad money. So I am tapped out for a few months.

Cutting oil is my blood.

Here are some of the key features and specifications of the Carlstadt CSM1262 magnetic chuck:

• Size: 12”x6”x2"
  • Magnetic pole spacing: 1/8 inch
  • Holding force: 100 pounds per square inch
  • Overall height: 3 inches
  • Weight: 46 pounds
  • Maximum operating temperature: 176°F (80°C)
  • Minimum workpiece thickness: 1/4 inch
  • Mounting: two tapped holes for 3/8 inch screws
This magnetic chuck is suitable for holding small to medium-sized workpieces for surface grinding applications. It provides a strong and uniform magnetic field that ensures secure holding of the workpiece and accurate grinding results. It is also durable and requires minimal maintenance, making it a cost-effective solution for your surface grinding needs.

Here are some of the key features and specifications of the Carlstadt CSM1262 magnetic chuck:

• Size: 12”x6”x2"
  • Magnetic pole spacing: 1/8 inch
  • Holding force: 100 pounds per square inch
  • Overall height: 3 inches
  • Weight: 46 pounds
  • Maximum operating temperature: 176°F (80°C)
  • Minimum workpiece thickness: 1/4 inch
  • Mounting: two tapped holes for 3/8 inch screws
This magnetic chuck is suitable for holding small to medium-sized workpieces for surface grinding applications. It provides a strong and uniform magnetic field that ensures secure holding of the workpiece and accurate grinding results. It is also durable and requires minimal maintenance, making it a cost-effective solution for your surface grinding needs.

Thanks for the info. Now I can did deeper.

Cutting oil is my blood.

Back