How To Connect A Huayang Hy02d223b To A Tb6560 3 Axis Blue Controllor Board And Mach3

Thanks Jay I will have to look at ordering a other board then. But for the mean time i will have to find out how to put potentiometer and then what speeds or HZ to cut at.
Learn learn learn, what VFD are you using

On my mill I have a Huanyang HY02D223B 2.2kw.

On my router I have a KL-VFD15 1.5kw (110vac) which has the same housing as the Huanyang.

As soon as I get my new lathe I will be adding a Hitachi WJ200 to convert the 3-phase motor to 1-phase.

There is a jumper on the VFD to set for use with a potentiometer. I'll see if I can dig out my manual and point to where it is. Do you have your VFD working now?

Attached is a simple wiring diagram for the potentiometer and VFD settings. With the pot hooked up and the VFD parameters set you should get 0 volts across the ACM and VI terminals with the pot fully CCW and 10v with the pot fully CW. If it is backwards swap the 10V and ACM wires. 10v will represent the highest Hz setting (400Hz) and 0v will represent the lowest Hz setting.

VFD Settings:

Jumper J1 ---> 1&2 (external potentiometer control)
PD002 ---> 1 (external control)
PD070 ---> 0 (0-10v)
PD072 ---> 400Hz (max spindle speed)
PD073 ---> ? (lowest spindle speed in Hz) whatever your spindle manufacturer recommends. i.e. 6000 rpm = 120Hz, 8000 rpm = 133Hz, etc.

Attachments

• VFD Input Wiring.pdf
    390.5 KB · Views: 14
  • VFD Potentiometer Wiring.pdf
    268.6 KB · Views: 10
Your pic of the board at the bottom right has a terminal set labeled "spindle interface"- what's that connected to right now? It seems intuitive to me that that would be your output to the VFD, but I have never used one of these boards and without any manual I'm just guessing.

Your pic of the board at the bottom right has a terminal set labeled "spindle interface"- what's that connected to right now? It seems intuitive to me that that would be your output to the VFD, but I have never used one of these boards and without any manual I'm just guessing.

The spindle out on his board is just a relay. It can be used to turn the spindle on/off but it cannot control the speed.

Back