How cheap should one get with carbide tool holders ?

Took pics of my round insert holder with the insert information if anyone is interested in this set.

Inserts

IMG_3553.jpeg

Holder

IMG_3557.jpeg

he only tool I want and don't have is a holder for a 1/2 inch button insert (400 series?) I can see a lot of use for one in the future.
I see this Dab . :encourage: I'll throw one in the box with the scribe clamp . 5 degrees up there and snow I see . Talked with the son and he sent me pics ! :eek:

Yeah, our 'cold days' came quickly this year. It will all melt next week, for sure. Wow! More goodies! Christmas!

The .25 is the diameter of the round insert, this is what I have and it works well for what I use it for.

"RHFGYY 5/8" CNC Face Milling Lathe Tool Holder SRAPR1616H10 + 10pcs RCMT10T3 (R5) Carbide Inserts Round milling Inserts"​

And it can be found here:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/RHFGYY/page/A8800C8C-B248-40DD-A00E-27F32E29ED36?ref_=ast_bln

Well, I didn't get that exact one, but you did lead me to a good find.

I got this lil guy, even ponied up foe the accusize over the elcheapo as I was concerned about the quality of the inserts.

Its just so damn cute, .236 dia insert.

And as an experement I will order a cheap one and compare the two. Ill also get some decent inserts now that Ive seen the quality of the A-size.

The inserts really look like crap on the ad, but it is much nicer in person.

I got this lil guy, even ponied up foe the accusize over the elcheapo as I was concerned about the quality of the inserts.

And as an experement I will order a cheap one and compare the two. Ill also get some decent inserts now that Ive seen the quality of the A-size.

Forgot the link.

I am interested in how your experiment turns out....

I buy quite a bit of Accusize stuff, I have been happy with their cost point vs. Quality range and the fact that they are a Canadian Co. is a bonus.

Back