Help - Leasing a Patent for a New Folding Knife Lock Mechanism

first I don't feel qualified to speak on this subject. although I do have a profitable patent, that being said I would never do it again.as mentioned above YOU!! have to defend your patent. another thing no one has mentioned is how crooked the USPTO office is. their pay is based on the number of patents they reject so you have another filing fee. most of them don't speak English, and they have less 3% 3 year employee retention rate.

something to think about those attorney fees really add up refilling because you are already thousands invested you can't quit.

Wd40 did not patent because they would need to publish the formula.

Possible to do better without if deals can be made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There is the biggest knife show in the world coming up in June in Atlanta. I met the president of Kershaw there one year. If you want to get some feedback that is your place.

There is the biggest knife show in the world coming up in June in Atlanta. I met the president of Kershaw there one year. If you want to get some feedback that is your place.
I appreciate the feedback. I will be at the Blade Show in Atlanta - Table 21W. Maybe I will see you there. I have had conversations with several of the top knife companies and although they like the design, no one has been interesting in investing in it so far. They all have other ideas in the works. I am hoping that at the show I can share it with them and let them handle it to see if that sparks more interest. If not, no worries. I have since picked up a CNC mill and now make a few more than originally planned so they are slowly getting out there.

Back