Help identify this arbor press

Driveslayer45

Registered
Registered
I am hoping someone can recognize this arbor press from the single picture and give me an idea of what it's worth.

I do not know anything about it, trying to find out.

Attachments

• messaging.jpeg
    messaging.jpeg
    294.6 KB · Views: 58
I dunno but to me it's worthless with a broken off handle. The missing plate is not a big deal as they can be found on ebay or easily made. I suppose the handle could be fixed but I wouldn't want to deal with it. Is this something you are trying to sell or have interest in buying? If the latter I would pass unless it's dirt cheap & you are able to fix the broken handle.

It's something I'm looking at buying. I'm not too concerned about the broken handle, I have to imagine I could fix it. It's not alot of money, but it is nearly a 5 hour drive.

5 hr drive to go get that even if free is not worth the cost in fuel for me. Are arbor presses hard to find around you?

Yes, arbor presses and hydraulic presses are very hard to come by at a decent price.. this press is the most affordable press Ive come across in 6 months of looking

Well if tools are as expensive and hard to find where you are compared to here in the PNW, if nothing else, it would be a great way to have a nice road trip and get out of the house. Make it an adventure.

Yes, arbor presses and hydraulic presses are very hard to come by at a decent price.. this press is the most affordable press Ive come across in 6 months of looking

Ah I see. Arbor presses around here come up often but people think they are worth more than plutonium. Same with bench vises. I ended up just buying a new 3 ton import arbor press from MSC. Been perfectly fine for my needs. I had a little 1 ton HF before that.

Ah I see. Arbor presses around here come up often but people think they are worth more than plutonium. Same with bench vises. I ended up just buying a new 3 ton import arbor press from MSC. Been perfectly fine for my needs. I had a little 1 ton HF before that.

Same up here. How did you like the HF 1 ton? Been contemplating that one as well.

I had a hf 1/2 ton, but it didn't last long.. I'm hoping the one I am looking at is at least 3 ton. I've been looking at pictures all evening trying to match it to something

Same up here. How did you like the HF 1 ton? Been contemplating that one as well.

For the price it was well worth it. Never had a problem with it but it was just too small for my needs so it didn't get used much. Had to go up to a 3 ton for the capacity I wanted & has been much more useful. Even with the 3 ton I wish I had slightly more capacity but bigger than 3 ton is when the price jumps much more.

20140801_091812.jpgdownloadfile-3.jpg

Back