Has anybody purchased this dro?

I haven't tried one of these but it does use all glass scales which is good and it is a 4 axis which is also good.

Seems like a very nice bargain.

Dont know nuttin bout dem dere DRO's but was eyeballing them real hard till the banker said no LOL:angry:
Heck of a good price, if you buy one please do a write up here please:))

I went with dro pros. People like the well written English manual and the service(me included). I went with mag scales so no dirty scale malfunction worries, and easily trim to fit. When I have questions I can look to their many instructional videos(installation included), I can go to a readable manual(no chinglish), or I can give the friendly guys a call for a bit of tech support. Kick ass warranties also. 6 yrs on mine, who does that? A very nice set of mounting brackets also. They include a piece to replace part of the quill that allows easy attachment of the reader head. I know they are more, but these are the reasons I went with them. Best of luck, LEE

Found this 4 axis dro on ebay and seller has 100% feedback for lots of sales. Has anybody here used this particular brand? If so, any problems? Negative thoughts, positive thoughts about quality of it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRIDGEPORT-...=BI_Heavy_Equipment_Parts&hash=item35d0baa421

That is a very good price on a 4-axis DRO. If I was in the market for a DRO, I think I'd take a chance on it! You can alwys contact the seller and ask about the manual before you purchase it.

I bought a 2-axis from the same seller. Looks to be the same unit just with the two added axis. I'm very happy with the set up. The manual is ok. I have been able to learn how to use all the function with it but it took reading it a few times. The seller was great. Very fast shipping and I would buy from the again in a heart beat. I bought mine off their web site because it was fifteen bucks cheaper if you bought it direct.

Here's a video showing how it was packed for shipping, installed, and some of the functions. If your interested. http://youtu.be/_Kss7ykIfYc

Thanks for the info and the link to your video. Unit looks good on a Bridgeport. You did a nice job on the install.

Did you end up getting the DRO? I'm looking at the same one for my mill.

I purchased the 3 axis DRO, for my Grizzly G0619 mill, from this seller ( tpactools) last year and I was very satisfied with the quality, service and price.

Back