Hand Tools

I was wondering if they made them left handed as well. Then you could say you had a left handed wrench...LOL
The wrench on the right is obviously a left handed wrench.

sorry brino, your last post came through while I was typing.

Wowsers!!! Great find, and thanks for posting. I'm actually torn between being creeped out (imagining the adjusting worm installed in the back of my own hand) and ROTFLMAO.

Funny I saw this posted on GJ also. Don't forget the hammer to go with it. Same designer. Wish you could buy those, I'd like to send someone one.

hand_tools_2.jpg

Funny I saw this posted on GJ also. Don't forget the hammer to go with it. Same designer. Wish you could buy those, I'd like to send someone one.

hand_tools_2.jpg

I can't really tell from the color ... but are those BRASS knuckles???

Wowsers!!! Great find, and thanks for posting. I'm actually torn between being creeped out (imagining the adjusting worm installed in the back of my own hand) and ROTFLMAO.
Wowsers?. Are you Inspector Gadget's alter ego by any chance?.
John.

That is a silly design. You don't want knuckles hitting your work. As an aside,you'd swat work with the SIDE of the fist,not the knuckles anyway.

The wrench doesn't make it either. Both these items are not well designed.

That is a silly design. You don't want knuckles hitting your work. As an aside,you'd swat work with the SIDE of the fist,not the knuckles anyway.

The wrench doesn't make it either. Both these items are not well designed.

George, you're absolutely right .... from a practical point of view. But since when has ART had anything to do with practicality???? And no, I'm definitely not using that term in the same sense as I've used it in previous posts admiring your work.

Back