Got Caught In The Portland Naked Bike Ride Saturday Night

Well...................if that wasn't bad enough my grand daughter was with me.

I was at Jim Dawson's during the day working on my mill and left early to have dinner with my grand daughter before shes leaves for school in Hawaii for 3 years.

To say the least it was uncomfortable. She wanted to go to a new place her friend just opened. We got caught at a stop light and sat there for over an hour before some kind person stopped the bike riders and let us cross the street to get the heck out of there. I'd say over 2000 of them passed us and the line seemed endless.

As naked "people" passed right by us our conversation was interesting. We tried everything to keep off the subject in front of us, but finally we just gave in and laughed about it.

There were some interesting bikes there, and even more interesting people.

I'm not sure I'd do it again on purpose, but we have a memory we can laugh about for many years to come.

I wasn't aware they even made clothes for naked bikes.

OOOOHHH- now I get it. LOL.

to be honest, it brings tears to my eyes. My bike seats fit well but there's no way I'd want to ride them al fresco.

Wow, they'd better not park their bikes in the sun, or they will really have tears in their eyes.....

for sure! at 110F today i had tears in my eyes WITH clothes on:frown 2: Good job we're not planning on having more kids, the Boys are about boiled.

A few years ago there would have been 2000 naked people with jail time thinking about how smart they were. Now ?????????????????????
I don't understand. I guess that people that don't want to see stuff like that have no rights.

Back