*** Found *** Wtb - South Bend Lead Screw For B Model - 45 1/2" Long

That is significant information. Thank you.

I'm hoping to someday find a home for these. Other than the rust these appear to be in good useable condition.

Daryl
MN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is significant information. Thank you.

I'm hoping to someday find a home for these. Other than the rust these appear to be in good useable condition.

Daryl
MN

Wonder if I would be able to use one of those for my Clausing.

Let me know if there are additional measurements you'd like.

Daryl
MN

The correct lead screw popped up on Ebay this past weekend. Now to wait and see if I'm crazier than everyone else! (aka -willing to pay more!)

The only issue about buying a used lead screw off of eBay is, you don't know the condition of screw. I've seen some pretty worn out one's on there and people were bidding crazy on it! I've bought a couple off there for use as backup screws for my lathe. So far, I have not been snake bit!

I understand! I've been learning a lot about the pitfalls of buying long distance. Pics look good and I'll bid accordingly.

Patrick

Trying to upgrade my C to a B and need a good Lead Screw. Around a 45 1/2" long.

Need it shipped to 30127.

Thanks, Patrick

Patrick, I converted a "B" to and "A" several years ago and still have the original " B" lead screw
if you still need one. it is in very good condition. PM me your e-mail and I will send pictures
joe diamond@easyliving.com

What I need is as an extended cross slide screw that is missing from a taper attachment I just bought for a South bend heavy 10 ( 10l ) that I am restoring.....(almost complete)
If anyone knows of one for sale please contact me at diamond@easyliving.com

Thanks, But I was able to find the one I need. Good Luck on finding your cross feed screw.

Patrick

Back