*** Found *** Mini Mill Rotary Table

Warren57

Registered
Registered
Looking for a small (3" or 4") rotary table for a mini mill.
Thanks

Ebay. Item # 281660983042

3" cheap. Item # 221424058280

Depends on what you need and want to spend, there are tons.

Like Sharky said, ebay, I have seen many of them on there, when I was looking for one for my Sherline mill It all depends on what you are looking for. there are a few diff threads on rotary tables on the site as several of the ones on there have been discussed. Along with some of the suppliers. good luck.

What are your spending limits? PM me if you want to keep that private.

"Billy G"

Whatever you get in a rotary table, I strongly suggest that you make sure that it's got, or is capable of adding on an indexing system.

I have a 4" from grizzly, I rebuilt it with good grease, scraped lube channels into the top and turned a slight recess in the worm shaft so the set screw on the dial doesn't mar and burr the shaft. It seems to be a nice table for what it is. I feel no need to upgrade now.

The last job I did on it was mounting it on a lathe faceplate to broach a timing belt pulley, it held up nicely.

102_1002 (800 x 531).jpg No response from the OP on my table. I will offer it to him one more time. You get the 3 inch table, Angle plate, Base Plate, Blue adaptor, small precision 3 jaw chuck from a UniMat lathe and Tail Stock. All for $120.00 S&H included. If the OP does not accept the offer in the next 72 hours it's up for grabs.

"Billy G"

Ralph -- If no response from the OP by Saturday at 6:23 PM it is yours.

"Billy G"

Ralph -- You have an answer to your PM to me.

"Billy G"

Back