Foreclosure Impulse Buy. How Did I Do?

All the plastic boxes have to be emptied and washed. The contents I'm cleaning off in a kitchen sieve (just a shake off) before returning to now clean boxes. It seems to be taking forever. .

Nice find and great deal from a noob's perspective- regarding your dilemma of washing... got a few stray youth hanging around the house or neighborhood? I use low cost pizza-motivated labor for everything from clearing limbs and whatnots to no-brainer tasks like these... even an unmotivated soul can alleviate some of the agony of doing by yourself... just a thought- put the mis-spent youth to work! HA!

Congrats!

Reactions: c60
I'm as jealous as all hell.
Never see that sort of thing in Townsville.
Good one

got a few stray youth hanging around the house or neighborhood? I use low cost pizza-motivated labor for everything from clearing limbs and whatnots to no-brainer tasks like these... even an unmotivated soul can alleviate some of the agony of doing by yourself... just a thought- put the mis-spent youth to work! HA! Congrats![/QUOTE said:
I have a stray 18 year old son hanging around, got him to do one wheel barrow full, I reckon there are 3 full barrows worth remaining. The barrow being to move between shed and laundry room sink. He swears he is done and a several there I'm not not sure are from the clean or dirty stack. Unfortunately he is beyond Pizza bribery as in paid work.

On the positive side the back plates I want to keep are now up on the walls. I used steel from an old large display stand rescued ( with the managers permission !) from the back of a Target store. It gave me just enough vertical steel struts to span between the shed steel horizontals. Job is a slow one due to back /shoulder issues but I get there with a lot of advance planning on method.

I'm as jealous as all hell.
Never see that sort of thing in Townsville.
Good one

Hey another Aussie ! almost local, only 3-4 hours away.

You may see it if QLD Nickel has a workshop sale. What a disaster that is. I guess they had maintenance sheds. Be on the lookout for LendLease closures also. The Lloyds or Grays online auctions usually sell out very close to the mark unless it is the bulk pallets items. With those auctions there is a % on sale price too, watch out for that.

Back