Florida Machisists, Heads Up!

Hi All!

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Anyone that needs to get in touch with me tomorow can reach meet at three five two, 540, zero one four five.

My GF is leaving around 11 to go fishing with some friends, but there will be plenty of her excellent cooking for us :)

For now, I've been running around like a madman today, and i'm bushed.

My apologies and regrets for not coming this time around. Look forward to future events.

You missed some right fine vittles. That excellent girlfriend does a right fine job at the smoker. I got to play with model A S/B and we did some key slot carving.

Larry

Hi All!

Been busy, busy, busy with life since Saturday, but wanted to say that I had a great time. Baithog and I got some machining done, broached a keyway in a pulley, and got a start on another pulley. I have to tweak the Sb 9A, as the belt slips a bit. It's a new belt, and there's not quite enough tension on the motor to jackshaft belt.

I have several projects in the works, and a bunch of non-machining work to get done, but I look forward to the next meetup, and hope to have another before the end of the year.
Ya'll did miss out on some fantastic BBQ, though.

Keep an eye out for the next one!

I'm sorry I missed the meetup but couldn't finish up my jobs until late,Summer is my busy time.

Back