FINALLY bought a mill

I ordered some plastic shims/bushings from Hove machine services up in Canada
You have contact info for them? My goggle fu turned up nothing. I want to order some spare parts just to have on hand.

705-429-5910
Hove Machine Services
2031 River Rd W,
Wasaga Beach, ON, L9Z 2W1

Does anyone know how to put on the plastic shims. Should I heat them first because I am afraid to bend them less they break?

I got a phone call today informing me that my motor is ready. I WILL be picking it up tomorrow. Woo Hoo

400 bucks??? I hate to as what you got the lathe for. In other forums this would qualify as a "You suck!"

I think I got the mill so cheap because the PO knew the motor was toast and I might not ever get the table parts I need from him. In retrospect knowing what I know now would I do it again...... YES.
I got the motor back last Friday and it works great. I always stayed away from heavier three phase stuff but not anymore. The Clausing lathe is just awesome and I used it all day making parts to get the mill table back up and running. I need to figure out how to make a power feed for the mill.
This is more fun than a barrel of monkees.

I have two threads going right now that are very similar one is this one and the other is "needing excello mill parts" It would be nice if they could be combined. Thanks

Back