Expletives

Makes you want to quote George Carlin just to see what gets bleeped out. :roflmao:

Jeff

I think the sensitivity is a little high. I saw the word d-o-c-u-m-e-n-t-a-t-i-o-n partially sensored out due to some letters forming a crude word.

Paul.

Makes you want to quote George Carlin just to see what gets bleeped out. :roflmao:

Jeff

Oh, you mean, "The seven words you can't say on TV" routine. Easy! They are sh... whoops.... better stop right there.

I better stay outa here. I could get into a real jam here. :lmao::lmao: Anagrams are over the top. :lmao::lmao::lmao: I can recite the seven words forward and backwards in less than --- ooops. Almost got myself caught. :lmao::lmao: Terry, it ends with Bet ya can't eat just one? I plead the fifth.

"Billy G"

That's right, Bill. The last one "shouldn't even be on the list!! It sounds like a snack.... I know.... it is.... "

How's that for a quote??

I think the sensitivity is a little high. I saw the word d-o-c-u-m-e-n-t-a-t-i-o-n partially sensored out due to some letters forming a crude word.

Paul.

So that is what was happening to my post! I could not figure out why I was getting asterisks. I finally went back and deleted the sentence.

Yep, that's what has been making some words nearly impossible to read, and some sentences impossible to understand. The sensitivity needs to be dialled back a bit as it's more of a hindrance than a help in many situations.

Paul.

Problem is, guys, that in truth and optimism, this is not a forum full of crusty old machinists who use and hear profanity every day. Some of us simply don't want to read it, and there are ladies and some youngsters who we choose not to expose to it. If you use it in your everyday language, that's certainly up to you. We're not trying to censor your language.....we are going to censor the language presented on the forum, regardless of your personal habits or preferences.

Back