Environmentally Friendly M/C Anti Theft Device

G

Grumpy Gator

Forum Guest
Register Today
sprints 001.jpg Florida tested and aproved.
This is what happens when you get too many projects to work on. The funny part is there is another one out there that I have not found yet.:rofl::rofl:
Time to tune up the chain saw.
************Just Saying*********Gator*****************:eek:uch:

sprints 001.jpg

I take it this is a living tribute using an old Harley Sprint chassis?

You got a good eye to pick up on that Aremacchi. I still have a pile of sprint parts and bikes from when I had my bike shop.
Just can't seem to part with old HD stuff even if some of it was made in Italy.
**********Just Saying************G********************

DSC00144.JPGYou could always just park it 8' up the side of the shop.

DSC00144.JPG

View attachment 49871 Florida tested and aproved.
This is what happens when you get too many projects to work on. The funny part is there is another one out there that I have not found yet.:rofl::rofl:
Time to tune up the chain saw.
************Just Saying*********Gator*****************:eek:uch:

That brings a whole new meaning to wrapping your bike around a tree :LOL:

Stuart

Now there is a real "Chopper Project" ..... First get an axe.... then..... Start chopping..... LOL

Belive it or not someone saw that picture and is comeing down from Ind. to buy that frame.
Guess it's time to break out the chain saw.:rofl:
************Happy New Year*******************G*********:bash:

View attachment 52143You could always just park it 8' up the side of the shop.

Oooooh, a husky with the extended swing arm and laid down shocks, That one must be from the early 70's or so. That was when we started moving them up and laying them down to increase suspension travel from 3.75 to almost 6!!!! My 06 YZ had 11.75 in the front and 12.2 in the rear and was fully adjustable for rebound, damping and spring rate, what a difference a decade or two makes... Too bad I got too ill to ride anymore, but I found my YZ a great home with a young kid who has a disabled special needs brother and lots of talent but no bike. Now he has a state of the art late model Factory Yamaha YZ250. I did the same thing with my Honda 4 stroke daily basher and sent it to a fellow in Texas who needed a good bike to race in Hare Scrambles in Amateur C. Brings back the memories of sitting around the camp fire drinking adult soda pop and telling lies all night. We used to camp about 30 weekends a year back in those days. Rain or shine, didn't matter because mud washes of at the quarter car wash for under a buck... Those were the days, sure do miss being young and carefree, but wouldn't go back if I had the chance either...

Bob

What can I say it's a gift.
********G********

Last edited by a moderator:
Back