Enco 25% Off And Free Shipping Today Only!!

gi_984

Active User
Registered
Just got this in the mailbox. Ends today at 11PM Eastern.

25% off and free shipping

Code: VIPONLY Shipping: VIPSALE

Enco finally started including me in these 25% off sales, I don't need anything but I can't pass up 25% off and free shipping. Its time to browse the Enco Hot Deals catalog and double dip discount on some stuff.

I just got the email, says it's supposed to be a secret... LOL

Thanks. I used these codes to order an Accurite DRO for $757. I've been looking for a deal and found it thanks to this post.

I pounced ordering a 2nd Kurt D688 vise $426.75 a 2nd set of Kurt magnetic jaws/parallels, two sets of Kurt vice table locating keys, a Noga magnetic indicator holder, and a vice speed handle!

You will love the Accurite DRO, have one on my mill that I purchased many moons ago from Enco. The DRO also has the ability to update the software via a USB.

Probably will spring for a Wilton Tradesman 6 1/2" vise and a broach set. With free shipping, it saves a bundle.

Thanks for the heads up, I got a pile of taps and some drill bits. Funny, I'm on the email list but didn't get this one.

Just dropped $600 on a lot of small stuff, most of which was in the sale flyer!

Just got this in the mailbox. Ends today at 11PM Eastern.

25% off and free shipping

Code: VIPONLY Shipping: VIPSALE

It is still working as of 10 minutes ago 6:35 Eastern on 10/10/15 - when you enter the code it reduces the price and states it is only good until 11/9 - but it still worked for me!

Back