Enco 110-1351 control panel wiring diagram

Hi @biednick

I do not know your if the G4003 is the same, but in the workbook I had set up a G4003G lathe sheet. I had some gears listed for this sheet in the workbook posting and if you have them you may also be able to swap them around. I think this list was what came with the lathe new, but am uncertain? Perhaps you have these gears? I commonly just put all the external gears available at all of the possible axle positions they will fit on and run it. There will be duplication, but they are easily seen and handled. Anyway, I ran the program with the sheet set up as it is and found an single exact hit for your 27TPI thread. The settings were:

Two-C at the gear box while the external gear were lower(gear box) external gear at 60 and the upper(spindle) external gear at 40. The transpose gear can be any single gear.

Also using the set of external gears which I think are standard. There were several hits where the TPI was approximated to with in 1% or 2% or the 27. The macros will allow one to do those sorts of searches rapidly. Like I said I did not allow for all of the possible external gears at all of the axles. I suspect that if one did this the number of hits and close approximations would increase substantially.

For your information, if you are interested, I am attaching the final table of TPI values for the G4003G as I had it set up with external gears. The search results are shown at the top above the table. While the macros are not included in it, they were in the workbook.

If you would like I can give you a hand. It is probably easily set up a sheet for your Enco 110-1351, as it appears to have a similar gear box layout.

Dave L.

Attachments

• AllTPI_G4003G O213.xlsx
    248.3 KB · Views: 24
Back