Enco...-10% on $99+ AND Free UPS ground

KMoffett

Active User
Registered
November HOT Deals is here, and in addition to the lowest prices guaranteed, you can enjoy an additional 10% off* plus free UPS ground shipping* all month long on orders of $99 or more! Simply enter both promo codes: NOVDS and NVUPS prior to checkout!

Does every one get these email offers...and am I just wasting forum space?

Ken

Ken,

I have been signed up with them for a while and I do get some e-mails/discount codes, but not all of the ones you have posted. I've never received one for 20% or :)talktogod:) 30% off anything. I have checked my spam folder, etc but some that you have posted I just never received- perhaps because some of the larger discounts are only offered to customers who have purchased over a certain amount?? I absolutely appreciate your posting these and I try to sneak online and check here a couple times a day!

Take care,

Waldo1

Ken,

I have been signed up with them for a while and I do get some e-mails/discount codes, but not all of the ones you have posted. I've never received one for 20% or :)talktogod:) 30% off anything. I have checked my spam folder, etc but some that you have posted I just never received- perhaps because some of the larger discounts are only offered to customers who have purchased over a certain amount?? I absolutely appreciate your posting these and I try to sneak online and check here a couple times a day!

Take care,

Waldo1

With that, guess I'll just keep posting then as I get them. Sometimes there a couple different offers out there at the same time. Then I have to see if a smaller discount and free shipping is a better deal than a bigger discount without free shipping. ;) The best deals always seem to show up when I don't need anything. :(

Ken

I notice some of the codes are "VIP". Thought it was just a ploy but maybe for those that do quite a bit of business with them do get better codes now and then. I know I get the 15-20% quite often. Usually they are only good for very short period. Like above, when I don't need or have time to place order. I try to keep a list for when the 20 and free ship show up.

Just a plug for Enco. I deal with them regularly for the fact that items arrive in one or two days without the price of big brother MCI.

Yep seems like the discount amounts may be tailored to who you are and what you spend. I have got their catalogs for years, but never spent more than $150 at a time and never see more than 10%/free UPS. I also find their online system difficult and have talked to them several times without improvement. (Cannot order online, for some reason). ENCO has been supportive in replacing bad parts received, even without seeing the offending item. I suppose an "outlier" like me would not be successful in using discount other than one they specifically sent me?

Back