Ebaying with Canada

If we have any Canadian residents that could help out a miserable excuse for a home shop machinist, I would be forever in your debt!
I can paypal, venmo, or whatever makes you most comfortable.
Thanks!

There is a lift bridge at the Glendale crossing, Bridge #5 which is beside the GM Office building also Bridge #6 at the rail crossing which is south and was next to the forge and Homer Bridge to the north, which is the next lower bridge of the canal. Cross both many times a year.
Pierre
That is the exact bridge and we also went to that canal lock ! :grin: And I do remember they gave us 2 hrs. for lunch one day , we hit an old time diner made up to be a 50s joint . Hey , thanks everybody . When I make the trip up in a few weeks I'll try to find these places again .

If we have any Canadian residents that could help out a miserable excuse for a home shop machinist, I would be forever in your debt!
I can paypal, venmo, or whatever makes you most comfortable.
Thanks!
I can help either way, ebay or waiting for a price from someone local to me(retired excello mill repair man)

I can help either way, ebay or waiting for a price from someone local to me(retired excello mill repair man)
John I sure appreciate it. I’m at your mercy. Let me know what is most convenient for you. If you have access to one you would like to sell I’m open.

Dunno about Canada but theres a s@#T load that wont ship to Australia or if they do it costs more than the original item.

I get transmission housings from AU to modify and send back. What used to cost me $95 for shipping 6 months ago is now $150. The post office is is only doing priority express mail now. And forget UPS. They were over $300 for the same package.

Right now I have a housing on the way to AU and it left here on 3-18 and is still on the way to the next destination. No update on tracking for the last 8 days. Customer is really worried. The part is a one of a kind and not replaceable.

Last edited:
He got back to me $105 for a quill spring
Check for conversation

Last edited:
Back