DRO Pros site?

Dropros.com is back online.

I looked through the web site and found no parts to supports on the magnetic scales to attach them to the machine. Am I missing something here?

If you buy just the scales, they do not provide mounting brackets, if you buy a DRO package, they do provide some basic brackets. You are better off making your own brackets, as opposed to cobbling together the brackets provided.

Anyone else able to get to dropros.com? That site keeps timing out on lookup for me, both yesterday and this morning. Wanted to order an Electronica scale to go with my TouchDRO for my lathe cross slide.
I just tried, no problem.
edit: sorry, a little late to the game.

f you buy just the scales, they do not provide mounting brackets, if you buy a DRO package, they do provide some basic brackets. You are better off making your own brackets, as opposed to cobbling together the brackets provided.
Anyone have the pinout on the M-DRO 1um read head? I found the datasheet with the 3m cable length and 5v ttl quadrature encoding, but can't find a pinout.

Information on the 1uM, unfortunately the technical documents for the 5um are incognito. They work with Easson DRO's so also could check their specs. I have the manuals on both somewhere if you need more info.

Attachments

• dro-mg-eh-01_technical_information.pdf
    989.8 KB · Views: 2
Information on the 1uM, unfortunately the technical documents for the 5um are incognito. They work with Easson DRO's so also could check their specs. I have the manuals on both somewhere if you need more info.
Thanks, that had the pinouts, just what I needed.

Back