Does This Machine Look Exactly Like The Pm 1127vf?

Well I'm a happy guy. My new machine finally arrived. I probably would have gotten it Friday but the delivery company called my house during the couple minutes my wife was out running a quick errand. So I had to call them back when I got home and they were closed for the weekend. But I left a message and they dropped off my new baby this morning. I sure was glad I had a pretty nice delivery guy. My garage door broke 2 weeks ago so I had to get the lathe dropped off in the alley and hauled down a narrow bumpy dirt path to the back yard and into my garage through the man door. It was actually a lot faster than I thought it would take and the delivery guy had a few toys to make it fast and easy. So thank God for him (and yes I did slip him a bit of a thank you for all the extra work he did even though it wasn't his job).

But now that my baby is in the garage I have to finish getting the crate off it and see how tough it will be getting it onto my workbench. I suspect it will be a few weeks before I get it set up but it is nice to see it here and know I will eventually be learning some new skills and hopefully making some new toys as well.

20151026_181133.jpg 20151026_181225.jpg 20151026_181152.jpg 20151026_181529.jpg 20151026_181515.jpg

Back