Cross Slide Plans

Sackett

Registered
Registered
Several days ago, I followed a link from here that showed plans for a slotted cross slide for Atlas 618. So,I bookmarked it, but now cant find it. Anybody kno where I might can find it? I'm ready to order plans . THANKS Dail

Search for rear tool post.
Jimsehr

Also Logan made them . One Logan type has a handle and base that just goes from front too rear and they also made one that replaces the standard crosslide. It only takes a few minutes
To change. Look for production crosslide. You may be able to fit one to your lathe. Many people think they are only good for cut off tools but they are great for timing front and back tools to hold close lengths. I leave mine on my Logans 99 per cent of the time.
Jimsehr

Last edited:
I found it,,,Downriver Tools.com. But thanks guys for the suggestions. They have some neat plan sets, n tools. No financial interest or connection, just an interesting site

http://downrivertools.com
Bleah!!! At least part of their website appears to have been hacked. You can get to the good stuff with the hot links on the home page. Avoid clicking on the tabs in the black stripe.

Back