Craigslist Score G5960

tpic402

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Checking craigslist at lunch lathe was 500 yards from where I was G5960 was bought by paper company to repair rollers, was in service about 3 months. They decided it was too small. Put in corner... paid $1,000 w factory accessories. It is coated with an extremely heavy coating of paper dust. tom phone 006.jpg tom phone 003.jpg

Awesome score.
Wish I could find things that easily and low priced.
Whenever I do, it is 500 or more miles away.

Pays to keep your eye's open. looks like a nice lathe, and you know the history. Mike

Ok, why don't they put stuff like that in around where I live. Nice find. You should get to know it well, trying to get the paper dust out of all of it. That stuff gets everywhere, even spots you would not think it could.

Ok, why don't they put stuff like that in around where I live. Nice find. You should get to know it well, trying to get the paper dust out of all of it. That stuff gets everywhere, even spots you would not think it could.

No doubt. Here we usually have stuff like a pile of rust, surrounding a cracked housing..."Classic Bridgeport. Needs cleaning. $15,000."

Okay...perhaps not that bad: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/tls/4948951845.html

Back