Craigs list posters have gone nuts (funny or obnoxious Craigslist or ebay posts)

That’s the thing with CL and eBay. These folks who are trying to make a killing off this stuff. Like I’ve seen those HF type horizontal bandsaws in HORRIBLE shape for $500 on the local CL. Never less than $150, even in parts!

Dave you’re killin me with 75lbs of hardware to the DUMP, killin me….

Dave you’re killin me with 75lbs of hardware to the DUMP, killin me….
Good lord . :rolleyes: A drop in the bucket . Anyone thats have been here knows that . :eek: New HVAC is getting installed next month and the basement has to be cleared out . I'll have another 5 tons going out .

That’s the thing with CL and eBay. These folks who are trying to make a killing off this stuff. Like I’ve seen those HF type horizontal bandsaws in HORRIBLE shape for $500 on the local CL. Never less than $150, even in parts!
Location, location, location. I see 'em so often I don't bother to post 'em unless they're $100 or less.

1691165739621.png

Location, location, location. I see 'em so often I don't bother to post 'em unless they're $100 or less.

View attachment 455991
Yup location indeed. What’s funny was one day someone posted a big 7x12 horizontal saw for $100. I was sorely tempted needless to say. It looked almost new. Wonder if it was a come on or a pist girlfriend. I just didn’t have the room. It was gone an hour later.

Please post pics .................................................of the poster ! ;)

Just came across this today. Asking price is $250 I think ridiculous when you look at the condition.
So this appears to be hiding a serious flaw.. can you see it? I'll post a pic of the one I think is in new condition at a later time to allow some to chime in.

00u0u_fCJhKwoKwJK_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Back