Craigs list posters have gone nuts (funny or obnoxious Craigslist or ebay posts)

Looks to be welded .
Yep, hiding it with paint. I'll post a pic of an original a little later.
And that's why sometimes a paint job is hiding some damage, the fact that it has no handle means you can't test it, so you DON'T stress it until you get it home maybe.

I don't know for sure it's damaged, but I can't imagine it was made that way.

P11-6209_large_1.jpg
ok, I think I can say it's damaged, supposedly this is all steel drop forged. I don't think you will get a weld on a piece that's supposed to be all drop forged. I gotta say though, that the ring on the rigid site looks so light duty.

Buyer beware... caveat emptor.

Last edited:
One Youtube channel I watch(Pole Barn Garage) has recurring live events where he scans Wastebook ads for old cars and calls out the most ridiculous ones.
It's called "Crackheads of Marketplace" ;-)

Buyer beware... caveat emptor.
Exactly, it’s why my spidey sense tingles when I see something is painted. I’ve never bought a painted machine or car and probably never will. I‘m sure there’s a Latin equivalent of if it looks to good to be true it isn’t. I keep seeing old HF stuff for more than it is new. Even saw a guy claiming it was US made and better than the Chinese junk! Don’t know if they gotta quit that junk they are smoking or get back on their meds, but they ain’t right in the head.

Back