Comedy Hour on H-M Starts at... Well Usually Nights Around This Time

Me neither. Well I do stay up late but anytime I see the sun come up & haven't slept yet, that really screws me up mentally!

Oh , I know all about that . 7 nights a week for 15 years . Never missed a baseball , soccer , basketball , field hockey , lacrosse game during those years . You'd be amazed at where you can sleep when its needed ! :rolleyes:

You'd be amazed at where you can sleep when its needed ! :rolleyes:

I envy you guys that can do that. That's part of the reason why I stay up late. It takes me a long time to wind down & fall a sleep. Been like this for as long as I can remember. My youngest brother is the type that can just close his eyes & fall asleep instantly.

Will , try watching the weather channel , or that Oak Island digging show . If they don't put you to sleep , you're hopeless ! :big grin:

Haha. I don't have cable TV anymore. But that kind of stuff don't work for me. I can be dead tired & still not fall a sleep right away. But when ever I was drunk I could fall asleep easier. But I don't drink anymore. So yeah, I'm kind of hopeless right now. Well they say there's professional people I can see & things I can do but I ain't got no money for that, buying tools is more important! :D

I understand that completely , sleep is highly over rated IMO also . I used to just " go " till I dropped , which was usually Thursday mornings . 14 hrs of sleep followed and I'd be good to go another week . Not like that anymore , switching from daylight to nightshift and back during the week screws things up entirely . I keep telling my manager I would rather work 7 nights a week and stay on nightshift .

I did 48 hrs with 1 hr of sleep, rumble strips work, scared the t!hs out of me, I blinked, and my eyes didn't open, made it home though.

At 5-10 , 165 lbs , mine said the same thing ! I told her she had to be kidding . It goes by age I believe , but if it's true , I work with a bunch of fat arses ! :laughing:
M
You're pretty much at an ideal body weight for your height. Ignore her.

6'1, I was 6'2 but last physical their metrology equipment was off. 225lbs :rolleyes:

Equipment is fine, brah. You're getting old and you're shrinking! Happens with age. Not a problem unless your stomach is bigger than your chest.

Back