(CNC Mill) Here is something for everyone to discuss and drool over....

Those are very interesting machines. FWIW the design is very similar to the design of the PrintNC router.
I'd like to see how a slow speed spindle like their 0-8000 rpm unit would perform on my PrintNC as its 18K min rpm is a tad fast for steel.

Those are very interesting machines. FWIW the design is very similar to the design of the PrintNC router.
I'd like to see how a slow speed spindle would perform on my PrintNC as its 18K min rpm is a tad fast for steel.
The intro video shows it cutting aluminum but it says it'll do steel. I give it a solid 9 for cool factor.

The intro video shows it cutting aluminum but it says it'll do steel. I give it a solid 9 for cool factor.

There’s a section on their site with videos. One is making a part from steel. Impressive stuff.

I live up the road from the old Grumman plant and remember seeing the bridge mills machining the plane wings . Huge mills . Koppers took over the plant years ago and shut down also . Last time in , there was a small 3 man shop rebuilding some of Kopper's original machines . Barry Weymiller bought all these companies up a while back . :)

Back